El Bajareque - Boquete Lodging
El Bajareque Lodge is located on the secluded coffee plantation, Finca El Bajareque, situated in the middle of rows and rows of lush green coffee trees. Built similar to the simple hostels of Europe.
- Free Wifi
- Full common area Kitchen
- Each room has a private bathroom with hot showers
- Use of washer and clotheslines
- Free use of trails on the farm premises
- Porch with patio furniture
- Clean linens
- 12 minutes by car to Boquete
- Room #2: Private bathroom and 2 bunkbeds (Sleeps 4)
- Room #3: Private bathroom and 2 bunkbeds (Sleeps 4)
- Room #4: Private bathroom, 2 bunkbeds and a queen bed (Sleeps 6)
Set against a spectacular view of the Volcan Barú visitors revel in the serene seclusion offered by our lodge.
- $20.00 per person over the age of 12 each night
- Ages 6-12: $10.00 a night; Ages 5 and Under are Free
- $6.00 extra for breakfast with advanced notice
- Family pricing available
- Rafting groups of ten or more get 50% off first night (not to exceed 16 people)
- We accept cash or Paypal
Pictures of Room 2 and Room 4.
Each room has a private bathroom and access to large common area kitchen.
Rooms open up to a large patio, great for enjoying morning coffee and watching the sunrise (shown at the top of the page) or relaxing in the evening overlooking coffee farm.